Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • I had no mail today. None at all.
  • I got a free cappuccino at Sheetz just for filling up my car.
  • I counted it up today and I did a total of 299 on-call shifts in 2008.
  • I saw Craig Ferguson on Million Dollar Password and was impressed with his intellect, so I recorded his talk show (the Late Late Show). I am in love with his Scottish accent. And he's pretty funny!
  • I am currently obsessed with lox and cream cheese.
  • There were seven other people in the gym at work today. It really is not big enough for that. On the upside, though, I found out they are finally going to put in a new TV in the next couple of weeks. The old one broke and has been gone for about 3 months.
  • I heart Robert Krulwich's science podcast on NPR.
  • I know it's time to take down the Christmas tree but I am so fond of the lights.
  • Quite recently there were no movies I wanted to see. Now there are so many! Marley & Me, Milk, Last Chance Harvey, Hotel for Dogs, Bride Wars, Four Christmases. And in Feb they release He's Just Not That Into You and Confessions of a Shopaholic!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get any mail today either...It was kinda sad to peer into the empty mailbox.

    ReplyDelete