Monday, February 13, 2006

Celebrity look-alikes

There's this cool facial feature analysis thing that a new website is offering (if you register--it's free). You upload a picture of yourself, and then they (meaning their nifty futuristic computers) compare it to their database of 2400 famous people and tell you whom you most resemble. I tried this photo first:


My mug was a 60% match for Meryl Streep, a 55% match for Kirsten Dunst, and a 49% match for Keira Knightley and Katie Holmes. If only!

Then I tried this one:


It came back 64% Meryl, 45% Jodie Foster, 44% Uma Thurman, 42% Britney Spears, and only 40% Kirsten Dunst. The scariest thing...when I elected to show both genders, it revealed a 61% match with Eddie Murphy. Egads!

Lastly I tried a pic of me without my glasses...


And it came back 65% Christina Ricci, 61% Kirsten Dunst, 61% Renee Zellweger, 59% Katherine Hepburn (!) and Jodie Foster, 56% Lauren Bacall, 55% Shania Twain and Drew Barrymore, and 54% Judy Garland. So apparently I look better without my glasses? I always thought it was the other way around.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, here's another fun thingie you can check out if you have scads of free time like yours truly...Take this quick quiz and you can find out what your candy heart would say. Mine:

Your Candy Heart Says "First Kiss"

You're a true romantic who brings an innocent hope to each new relationship.

You see the good in every person you date, and you relish each step of falling in love.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a romantic dinner your sweetie cooks for you

Your flirting style: friendly and sweet

What turns you off: cynics who don't believe in romance

Why you're hot: you always keep the romance alive

1 comment:

  1. That face matching thing was hysterical. My matches ranged from Julia Roberts to Marlene Dietrich to Shirley Temple, depending on the photo.

    ReplyDelete