I stumbled upon a meme that is kind of like that, but with a twist. You Google your name and the word needs, as in "Melissa needs," including the quotation marks. Then you just post the first ten results. It's kinda funny. In a slightly incestuous turn, some of the top results were other blogger's lists of what they found when doing this search. Also, I got some repeats in my top ten, so I did the first ten unique ones. Here you go:
- Melissa needs a fuller understanding to be sure she is on the right track.
- Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead.
- Melissa needs to get off the porch rail!!!
- Melissa Needs Maintenance Manuals!
- Melissa needs a camp job in July.
- Melissa needs attention and will do “things” for attention.
- Melissa needs blood will you help me?
- Melissa needs to move to a new convent to complete the next part of her religious journey.
- Melissa Needs Your Help - Kittens/cats Up For Adoption ...
- Melissa needs to take a break.
- Melissa needs to find a new agent.
So here's something kinda cool. I was checking out my visitor stats and noticed that someone came to visit me from The Write Coast, and I discovered that the (obviously discerning) writer of that blog lists my blog as one of her "favorite reads!" So I thought I'd give her an Ellen-style HOLLA! By the way, I saw the above meme on Listaholic, which is her other blog. I love lists too! She has some awesome memes and it will be hard to choose which one to do next.