Sunday, August 03, 2008

Meme time

Back in the day, I would come across memes I wanted to do all the time. Nowadays, not so much. I had to actively search for this meme. It came from here. It was kind of hard to complete. I tried not to cop out on too many questions. But like, #18, if someone can answer that I'd be very impressed.

1. My uncle once – flew out here for vacation and went to Washington, D.C. with us.

2. Never in my life – have I burped the alphabet.

3. When I was 5 – Reagan became president.

4. High school was – stressful.

5. I will never forget losing – and then finding my bag of souvenirs in Rome.

6. I once met – a guy in the Bahamas with a loogie on his shirt.

7. There's this person I know who – doesn’t like cheese. Oh, the horror!

8. Once at a bar – in London I saw Emma Jane Thommen perform.

9. By noon I'm usually – thinking about lunch.

10. Last night – I watched the season finale of The Next Food Network Star.

11. If only I had – endless patience, working with stupid customers would be so much easier.

12. Next time I go to church – will probably be for a wedding. Not mine though.

13. What worries me most – is that Obama will get elected and end up being a disappointment.

14. When I turn my head left, I see – a black and white Venice poster.

15. When I turn my head right, I see – a black and white Paris poster.

16. You know I'm bored when – I start cleaning.

17. What I miss most about the eighties – is the relative innocence of the world compared to now.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I'd be – I have no idea.

19. By this time next year – I will have watched 1,460 hours of television.

20. A better name for me would be – I like my name just fine, thanks.

21. I have a hard time understanding – why people don’t recycle more.

22. If I ever went back to school – I'd study zoology.

23. You know I like you if – I send you postcards.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be – my parents.

25. Take my advice, never – take a mega dose of niacin. You will feel like you’re on fire!

26. My ideal breakfast is – a breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, beans, salsa, and avocado.

27. A song I love, but do not have, is – I pretty much have everything I want, thanks to iTunes.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest – we go to In 'n' Out!

29. Why won't people – be a little more aware?

30. If you spend the night at my house – you can be the first to stay in my guest room!

31. I'd stop my wedding for – Stephen Colbert.

32. The world could do without – flies.

33. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than – live without A/C.

34. My favorite blonde is – my niece Cassidy.

35. Paper clips are more useful than – a gum wrapper.

36. If I do anything well, it's – pampering myself with pedicures and massages.

No comments:

Post a Comment