Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wacky dreams

My brain has been on overdrive at night lately. I've had a bunch of bizarre dreams. Last night I dreamed I was on a tour of a parrot preserve in Korea. The birds were beautiful and I was trying to take pictures but a) we were on one of those moving sidewalks, so you couldn't stop and look, and b) I only had my small camera and the flash wasn't strong enough. The people who worked there were handing out candy at random times and the other tourists would get all excited. Afterwards I went to the cafeteria to eat and had a hot dog on a bun with a creamy orange-flavored sauce. Yikes!

The night before I dreamed about a big litter of white kittens. I wanted them so badly!

At some point, I forget which night, I dreamed was on a land line phone with a super long cord. I was able to leave the house (it wasn't my house) and walk down the street with the cord trailing behind me.

Yesterday I watched Oprah about past life regression, and how you can get hypnotized and find out who you were in a past life. I don't know if I believe in it or not, but it would be interesting to know if my dreams have anything to do with previous incarnations. They interviewed this one guy who always dreams about flying, and it turns out supposedly he was a war pilot who got shot down in a previous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment