Monday, October 08, 2007

Total bum

I have things to post about but I'm being a complete and total lazy bum. I think because there are so many topics I could discuss, it's overwhelming to consider which one and where to start, so I just avoid the whole kit and kaboodle.

I'm in Michigan right now, staying in a very quaint bed and breakfast. I'm about 90 minutes west of Detroit in Marshall, and it's definitely got heaps of small town charm. Too bad it's such a short stay. But I'm glad to be hurrying home to take care of Comet. He got in a fight with another cat on Friday night, and Saturday he had a high fever and wasn't acting himself, so I took him to the vet. She shaved him in several spots to reveal bad cuts, some of which had become infected. So he's on antibiotics and I have to give him a pill everyday. Tomorrow's dose will be late but ce la vie. Needless to say, no more outside for Comet. Apparently he's a lover AND a fighter. Guess the screened porch will have to be higher on my list of home improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment