Sunday, April 15, 2007

My house on the red carpet

Just like a celebrity gets all gussied up for her walk down the red carpet at the Oscars, my house got all primped for her unveiling at my housewarning party last night. I was very, very satisfied with how everything looked on the first floor, and also quite satisfied with my bedroom. The two secondary bedrooms, however, were still in a state of disorder.

I know Gabrielle has been waiting for these photos (sorry it took so long!), so without further ado, here they are!






4 comments:

  1. Your house looks so very pretty all dressed up! I hope that your party was delightful. I can't wait to see your house in person some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Thanks for the shots, the place looks TERRIFIC! You must be so happy there. Did you get those sofas off Craigs list? They rock! Here, you only get crap. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Gabrielle, the sofas came from Craigslist. Actually, so did the armchair and ottoman, as well as the kitchen table and chairs. The couches were from Craigslist in L.A., while the rest is from Raleigh. Oh, and the dining room table, such as it is, also came from CL in L.A., but it's on the top of my list to be replaced. It was cheeeeeap and served its purpose, but now it's time for something worthy of a formal dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What were you warning people about at your "housewarning" party? LOL. And your house is amazing!!!! I want one. Well I guess when I start driving I can get one. Also, your TV looks great!

    ReplyDelete