Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Denver

I've been meaning to post about this for a couple weeks, but work has been so very busy, and the last thing I want to do at home is be on the computer. Things have quieted down now, so here we go.

I flew into Denver on the 8th of September and after my trainings on the 9th I went to the aquarium. Little did I know, it is not a traditional aquarium. In addition to fish and other sea creatures, they have reptiles and birds, and even tigers!

Of course I get excited whenever animals and photography are involved, so I had a grand old time in there. I couldn't tell you what half the fish are called (and the signage wasn't great) but they sure are purty.











And I think I discovered the missing evolutionary link between land and sea...behold, the fish with legs!



More pix on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment