Friday, August 04, 2006

Unacceptable

Guess what I just discovered?! MediaWorks has an Unsatisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau!
Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s). The Bureau processed a total of 24 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.

Complaints Concerned
Advertising Issues: 2
Delivery Issues: 1
Repair Issues: 1
Service Issues: 11
Product Issues: 2
Refund or Exchange Issues: 1
Contract Issues: 1
Billing or Collection Issues: 5
I'm going to ask the manager about why they chose MediaWorks, and why they have no problem dealing with this type of company. Just to be informed, I checked the status of the property management company, Drucker and Falk. Their rating is Satisfactory.

I never knew you could do this so easily. Just go here and type in the name of the business you want to look up.

Now I really, really need to look into Dish Network and DSL.

1 comment:

  1. I am frustrated for you. That is awful....How do businesses stay in business with poor ratings? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete