Thursday, March 30, 2006

Photo meme (part 1)

If a picture is worth a thousand words, here's my book...at least the first draft. ;-) Astute readers will notice missing numbers...I had a hard time coming up with photos for some of the questions, so stay tuned for part 2. Also, I tried to use only photos I took, but #5 and #14 were pilfered shamelessly from the web.

1. Who am I?


2. The person who knows me best:


5. I always carry:


9. My favorite mode of transport:


10. My eyes are:


12. To relax, I like to:


13. The town I live in is:


14. My worst habit:


(I can be quite judgmental and critical, and I don't want to be...I'm working on it.)

15. My guilty pleasure:


17. I think ___ is beautiful.


(My dear Comet)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I really liked the photo meme. Something different!!! I might have to "borrow" this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your person who knows you best...that is the sweetest thing I have heard lately. Thanks a bunch!!! I miss you.....I will get my D.C. itinerary to you asap so we can see each other next week. Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photo journey--mind if I steal the idea? And seriously, our cats? Twins, I'm telling you--twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I got a 100 percent! Go me!

    ReplyDelete