Sunday, June 03, 2007

Checking in

There doesn't seem to be much of note going on lately, so the blog has been sadly neglected. The most exciting news I can muster is that I went to both the eye doctor and the dentist this past week, and got good news all around. My eyes have actually gotten a little bit better (!) which is a first. And the dentist actually mistook me for a flosser because my gums are healthy and I had hardly any tartar. All fascinating facts to the average reader, I'm sure.

We finally got some rain last night and today, which we were dying for. Remnants of a tropical storm, I believe. I watched a hurricane preparedness show with my parents yesterday and although I feel relatively prepared, now that I'm a homeowner, I get to enjoy fretting over property damage. Yippee.

Work has been pretty quiet. No trips lately, none coming up. I am going to Washington DC with my family next week, though. It will be my parents' first time, so I'm excited to show them all the monuments. It's a little of a bummer that the American History Museum is closed for renovation until 2008...so no viewing Dorothy's ruby slippers or Fonz's leather jacket.

I'm watching Meet Joe Black in HD. It's such a good movie. Brad Pitt does an incredible job. The other day I recorded Signs, with Mel Gibson. Love that one too. I also have Legally Blonde, What Women Want, and Spanglish. Hurray for TNT HD. Yes, there are commercials, but the picture quality is worth it.

Guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment